Saturday, March 20, 2010

hUwaA~~~,. ;(

i feel want 2 cry!!!!!!,.
huhuhu,.
coz??,.
juz suka.suke.suki,.
;)

nthing much to say,.
juz wnt 2 say GOODBYE evryone!!,.
bye handphone, mp3, tv, com, n my cutiest!!,.
ENDEK ( kucing r ),. ;)

tomorrow i'll  back to my college 'TERSAYANG',.
nggak mau!!!,.
huhuhu,.


erm,.
actually,.
sumtimes i feel like stayed at d hostel is much better thn back to d home,.
bcoz,.
i,..
at least, i feel better at hstel with frenz, teacher, akq DS,.
hihihi,.

sorry if d sound like in dissapointed feeling,.
but tht's d reality,.
thiz holiday like ZERO for me,.
it's okay if kak rai said tht her crdit is limit,.
nabilah go 2 camping,.
at least they hve d reason,.
k, i'll understnd,.
but???,.
he/she????,.

hmmm,.
mybe he/she hav a problem,.
mybe he/she busy with hmwrk,.
mybe he/she,...
mybe,..

anyway,.
i wnt to pack all my clothes,.
juz a second my dad said,.

"esok pkul 9 dh grk",.

huhuhuhu,.
its tooooo early r dad,.
;(

but i know,.
he wnt to send adik 2 d hstel, go for a 'knduri khwin', send along back to JB n go 2 kota tggi to see my cousin at d hospital,.
n i wish i can pack all my BORED, TENSION, SAD or whtever for thiz week,.
n also i wish can TERMINATED it a.s.a.p,.

one more thing,.
mybe many xperiences teach me how to be 'org jahat',.
i DON'T CARE n i'll NOT to care about anthing,.
if d thing let me down,.
bcoz i don't wnt to think about tht too much,.
its really hurt right??,.

but MU'IZZUDDIN HATDRAN still like b4,.
once 'dia' ckp SAYANG ssorg,.
means i'm truly luv him/her,.
n even he/she hurts my heart, i still luv him/her,.
hope 'we' still like b4,.

so,.
muiz,.
STUDY . LAUGH . SPM
n PUT IT TO A LIMIT k??,.
thnkz akaq,.
;)

I MISS YOU  : 
  1. -my family-
  2. nabilah husna
  3. fatin aqilah
  4. kak raihana
  5. iradatul afifah
  6. muhd. zulhilmi

No comments: