Friday, June 4, 2010

baLiK!!,. baLiK!!,.

If god had given me the second chance
I would have loved you for the rest of my life
If there’s a time limit
I hope it is endless
To ensure you’ll always in my mind

Maybe that’s word just ‘calm’ myself for a second
To make the messy things conquered the mind
I’ve no idea for this
To talk the truth or to tell the right
To explain about ‘me’ or to describe about ‘you’

Yes..
For me you’re everything
Without you I’ve nothing
But it’s too difficult to become real

It’s like the blur things still closed the mind
Either I must waiting for you or try to ‘know’ you
Either I let you go or remain ‘far’ from you
Or try to ‘throw’ away all of these
But at last, it’s still painful and…

I’m sorry
If some of these make you hurt
I don’t know what I think and what I feel
If the mind can explain or if the heart can express
How I very love you
How I want to forget about you…

[ created by : mu’izzuddin hatdran, 120510, aspuri MJSC GMC, class PAI ( 10.40 – 11.50 a.m ) ]


Umh!!,. umh!!,.
haha,.
Ku rse driku cm bru blik dr oversea 5 thun lak,.
Bnyk gler prkmbgn bru tntg umh aq n even taman aq,.
Dh tar bru dh jln,.
Hahaha,.
Tp aq rse jln dlu ok jerk xd lubang2,.
N pstu jirn aq sbok ngn projek ntuk prbsrkn umh cm org sblh umh aq gak,.
Hahaha,.
Compete umh spe lg bsr per??,.
;)

1st of all,.
Congrat2 to akq coz brjye mlnjutkn pljrn ke luar ngeri,.
Huhuhu,.
It’s ok kak,.
M’sia lg bez,.
;)

Bnyk nk cter nieyh,.
Xtau nk strt dr mne,.
Org dh 2 bln stgh x pijak bumi yong peng r ktekn,.
Huhuhu,.

HARI ANUGERAH MRSM GMC


























'VISIT' KUALA PILAH
[ MISI : menyiapkan prototype n get ready for PESTA SEM TYPE III ]
SEM mggu dpn!!!,.
prototype xsiap2 lg!!,.
display board??,. pamphlet??,. thesis??,.
huhuhu,.
2 r 'mmpi ngeri' spnjg mggu trsbut,.
las2 smua brstju ntuk blik umh fahrur tym e-camp,.
alhamdulillah,.
siap gak,.
n pe lg,.
melncong!!!!,.
;)

[LOKASI : SMK TUANKU MUHAMMAD]











































[LOKASI : TAMAN REKREASI ULU BENDUL]































PESTA SEM TYPE III 2010




























































































HARI GURU MRSM GMC 2010
























PERTANDINGAN KAWAD KECEKAPAN BOMBA PERINGKAT NEGERI SEMBILAN 2010( KATEGORI KAWAD MENYELAMAT )































FINAL EXAMINATION SEMESTER 1 2010

talkless,.
hahaha,.
moge2 mndpt 3.0 PNG n above,.
amiin,.
muiz bley!!!,.
;p















'VISIT' MELAKA ( brsme ckgu herda trsyg,. ;p )
[LOKASI : MAHKOTA PARADE]










































[LOKASI : REPLIKA KAPAL ..... ( lupe,. hee,. )]



























[LOKASI : A' FAMOSA]






















so,.
niey juz antre pic2 yg 'rjin' di upload,.
coz rse cm nk hentak jerk com niey,.
trllu 'cepat',.
huhuhu,.

nway,.
cuti dh mle,.
n cuti mst dgnekn dgn sbek2 nyer,.
tol 2,.
tp 2 r yg sllu dperktekn, bkn dlkukn,.
hmm,.
xleh jdik!!,.
huh!!,.


No comments: